Friday, March 19, 2010

Virtual Rapta (slap) (Rapta Rapta, Haule Haule, Dil ko churaya tumne...)

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback Sameera and off course for being such a sport!!! Just to clarify for the folks who may take this literally. I have created a filter with an auto-response that checks the messages your send and forwards or trashes based on the criteria defined in the filter. I still receive your email but it does not automatically forward to the GROUP or update the BLOG (blog.dashthru.com). I have made a folder where all these NON-COMPLAINT emails are collected and I am proud to say that I don't have many of these, way to go guys!!!. Most of our group announcements and communication are done through this channel and I strongly encourage rest of you who are not yet on board with this system. Try it out and trust me, no one else will know if you send some non-compliant email. This is the only way to keep up with the technology and our TECHO-DRIVEN-KIDS.

Cheers,

Noor

No comments:

Post a Comment