Hello Friends,
I have an important announcement to make but want to make sure that everyone is still receiving desigroup email. NEXT EMAIL MAY CONTAIN SUBJECT FOR MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY. That's why I want to make sure if ANY ONE is sharing this email with their minor family members. Please acknowledge to this email by replying to me and also calling 604-512-3715 to verify that the reply was indeed sent by YOU and not anyone else who has ACCESS to your email by Friday as I understand that not everyone is able to check their email everyday.
Thanks,
I have an important announcement to make but want to make sure that everyone is still receiving desigroup email. NEXT EMAIL MAY CONTAIN SUBJECT FOR MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY. That's why I want to make sure if ANY ONE is sharing this email with their minor family members. Please acknowledge to this email by replying to me and also calling 604-512-3715 to verify that the reply was indeed sent by YOU and not anyone else who has ACCESS to your email by Friday as I understand that not everyone is able to check their email everyday.
Noor Vasaya
604-469-NOOR (6667)
www.TheatreNearYou.com
bringing T e c h N o l o g Y home
Dir: 604-469-NOOR / Cell: 604-469-6667
Henna by Sabina - Meadows Pharmacy - Best Soup in Vancouver
No comments:
Post a Comment