Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Re: Seniors Event

Anyone intersted? I'll help choreograph.
_________________--------------

Hi Mina,

Off course I remember. I am afraid that it won't work out especially on a mid-week, mid-day. I will still talk to my group and see if anyone is available and willing.

Thanks,

Noor
-----------------
Hi Noor,

 I don't know if you remember me,  but I am Shaheen and Amin's friend from Richmond - we have met a couple of times and you helped us to do our Richmond dance few years ago.I need a favour - we are organizing a seniors event on Wednesday March 17 at HQLG JK from 10am - 2pm.  I was wondering if you can get a performance organize for our seniors - your help, support and kindness will be greatly appreciated.  I know it is a week day and in the middle of the day,  but hoping that it works out.  Even if we get a solo dance or a duet - either one. Hoping to hear from you soon. Thank you. Best Regards Mina 604-880-6226
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment