Thursday, January 28, 2010

Re: Group Pictures


yes, time for show and tell Riyaz!!!



Noor Vasaya <nooruguru@yahoo.com>

01/28/2010 03:37 PM

Please respond to
noor@theatrenearyou.com

To
myself@dashthru.com
cc
Subject
Group Pictures





I agree Shaheen. I believe Riyaz has done significant research on these sites and I will be more inclined to use the one of his choice. We can also take a poll on which site is prefered by majority. What say you guys?

Vasaya


From: Shaheen Husainy <Shaheen.Husainy@eminata.com>
Subject: Re: Dashthru
To: myself@dashthru.com
Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 3:17 PM


Hi,


Feedback - I'm loving this, it's very convenient.


We need to do something with uniting all the pictures for the group on one website too.  


We could select whichever website we would like to go with and then provide the password to everyone for access to upload, etc...  This would be for group event pics only. What do you think?   Good idea?  Bad idea?  Any concerns?  Any other ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment