Hello friends, Thanks to all of you who have supported me in my window covering and home-theatre businesses in the past. I have redesigned www,TheatreNearYou.com website and have included some of you in the testimonials for your great reviews and comments. Please visit and pass it on to others who may benefit from the super specials I am running to boost my business from a very slow start in 2010. Hopefully your references will assist in gaining the momentum I am hoping for this year. Did you know that every FREE web based email account you use, to send emails, automatically puts their advertisement under your signature (NOTHING IS FREE)? You can also HELP your FRIENDS or even yourself by adding just ONE LINE under your signature in your informal email you send out like I do. Copy and paste this one or create one yourself and add it to your preset signature in your account. (Example: Thanks, Your Name ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My Home-Theatre was installed by www.TheatreNearYou.com ...end of example) Thanks, 604-469-NOOR (6667) www.TheatreNearYou.com ----------------------------------------------------- henna by sabina - Meadows Pharmacy |
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Noor has redesigned
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment