YAM All,
Every time I was listening on the news about the devastating earthquake in Haiti I wanted to reach out to those poor people.Since no official announcement came from council or AKDN I thought I should form a partnership with Lions club. After my investigation I understand, the fund will go direct to needy people from Lions Club International.
I have attached the flayer I will be advertising in local Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows News paper. It will be highly appreciated if you could open your heart and valet and donate for good cause. Allah will give you in 10 fold Barakat in return, Aameen.....
Please contact me for your donation. Rest assure I will make sure it goes in right parties hand.
If you have any question, please call me after Monday (I am away this weekend)
I am not trying to solicit or not trying to form a charity. Sukker Maula we are all so fortunate and blessed, I am just using this opportunity to give us chance to help others.
Thank you,
Sam Budhwani
W: 604-460-0542
C: 604-790-7862
W: 604-460-0542
C: 604-790-7862
Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.
No comments:
Post a Comment