Thanks Samshubhai. I am glad you also enjoyed as much as we did hosting it. I resonate your feelings about doing these kind of fun parties more often than just once a year. We are fortunate to have supportive friends who could come and enjoy events such as this that takes heart and pre-planning. We should continue our group family gatherings and also treat ourselves with event such as this occasionally.
I have several pictures that I will be posting on our group's photo site as soon as I get a chance. Videos will be distributed to attendees along with the 100+romantic song collection that we created just for this event.
Thanks to all who came and we hope that rest of the gang will be able to join us next time.
Noor & Sabina
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network
No comments:
Post a Comment