Sunday, February 21, 2010
Balen-time party
Hello Folks,
Wow, that was great party last night, thanks to Noor and Sabina for being wonderful host.
We could not stop laughing till we went to bed. I think we should not wait for 1 year for these kind of parties, I can volunteer for 1st one in few months (watch for theater near you) every 2-months 1 party should recharge our batteries and give us time to work on our fantasies (I am sure everybody is working to fulfill their)
One more thing , I was not here to attend New years party but Riyaz has done wonderful job in making DVD . Thank you very much for that I really appreciate it form bottom of my heart.
Thanks again
Sam
Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment